Beauty

January Haul

Becca Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Pop, Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette, MAC To Matte With Love, Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray, Tarte Intro to Tarte Deluxe Discovery Set

DSC_0796
Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment, REN Clean Skincare Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

After contemplating for months, I succumbed to my temptation and got myself more make up and some skincare products as well. You all know that I am unable to stop myself from buying skincare products. I am still looking out for a good moisturiser.

I only splurge sporadically and treat myself with certain things saying the voices in my head made me do it 😛

To be honest it is just me consulting myself that it is okay to buy these products as they would last for a long time (value for money)

I shall reprimand myself from purchasing anymore makeup. Well a lip product or a new foundation would not count as I will use them for months.

What have you got yourselves this month?

January Kisses,

Nitisha

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

Karolina Žalaitė
    January 29, 2017 at 11:37 pm

Oh my god, I want to lay my hands on Jaclyn Hill highlighter so baadddd!

Karolina Žalaitė,

Denise
    January 30, 2017 at 1:05 am

I’ve been meaning to buy myself some Too Faced products as I have heard that they are really good plus they are cruelty free. How is that palette? I’ve not splurged on any beauty items this month but I have bought half a wardrobe’s worth of clothes ?

heidi
    January 30, 2017 at 1:17 am

Love your choices. I’m not really a Mac girl myself but I love Two Faced. I am also obsessed with makeup I really can never have enough. My stepmother buys me top shelf makeup every year for Christmas which is something I live for . Thanks for sharing.

Nora
    January 30, 2017 at 3:57 am

I want that Chocolate Bar palette haha. I haven’t bought about any makeup within last month but I’ve got NYX lipsticks on my for next couple weeks. I want to find a valuably priced nude lipstick.

Nora / http://dreamerachiever.com

Jasmin N
    January 30, 2017 at 6:22 am

You’ve found some great things this month 🙂 I’d love to try that TooFaced Chocolate Bar palette, I’ve heard so much about it 🙂

Thehappylifesisters
    January 30, 2017 at 8:49 am

Wow love the look of these products!

Melissa Rose
    January 30, 2017 at 1:46 pm

These look like some great products.
    This month I purchased some more Angels on Bare Skin face cleanser from Lush; it is my favourite.

– Melissa / http://theanxiouscanadian.com/

Miss Portmanteau
    January 30, 2017 at 11:09 pm

Hey nice haul! I’d love to hear what you think of these? I’m obsessed with skincare too, recently splurged out on an Oskia moisturiser. I love their Super 16 Serum.

Kitty