Outfit

DSC_0555

DSC_0560

DSC_0570

DSC_0576

DSC_0582

DSC_0584

Romper/Jumpsuit – H&M, Bag – Kmart, Rings/Earrings – Equip accessories,  Shoes- Local Boutique

In my last outfit post, I spoke about how I love throwing on a dress on those hot summer days and still have cute outfit while not putting too much thought into it. And then I remembered my love for rompers/jumpsuits plus the same stands for them as well. A cute outfit in no time.

The myriad of alluring colours or the bold floral prints, What’s not to love!? This romper unites all the summer flavours, well almost! Summer is all about floral prints, bold prints, bright hues and most of all short clothes.

I styled this outfit for a day out on the 14th of February, Valentine’s Day. Pair it up with a watch, a nice bracelet and a clutch and you’ve got your outfit for a night out in the city!

If you’re still making up your mind on what to wear on Valentine’s Day, here are some tips:
-Go for minimal make up, because you do not want to smear foundation on his shirt while hugging.
-Opt for a nude lipstick, your lips but better.
-During the day, wear softer colours, if you are going out for brunch, a walk in the park or at the beach. (Casual Smart and somewhat flirty)
-Wear a bold dress for clubbing or if you are going for a romantic dinner. I would opt for a little black/red dress. I am currently obsessed with bold cobalt blue, that would be an excellent and unique choice as well for a dress.
-Wear jeans if you are planning to go out for gaming, bowling, shopping.
-Comfortable shoes are a must. You should focus on your Valentine and not on your poor hurting soles.

Valentine’s Day is all about love. So, just be yourself and have lots of fun. Smile. You’re Beautiful. Be with the one who loves you for who you are, not for your looks, not for your clothes/make up/accessories. If you have any doubt about it, re-consider your date. You’re meant to be loved <3

Have an amazing Valentine’s Day!!
xoxo,
Nitisha
Photography: Ellen Rosie

You Might Also Like

20 Comments

Stephanie Hartley
    February 13, 2016 at 7:14 pm

I'm so jealous of your warm weather! It's freezing here in the UK and wearing something like that is what we're all dreaming of doing whilst sitting in our thick woolly jumpers with hot mugs of tea and coffee. i love the flower detail on that romper

Steph – http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

Ivana Jeknić
    February 13, 2016 at 9:03 pm

Love your romper, print is such a reminder on summer xoxo

Mica T
    February 13, 2016 at 10:27 pm

The print on your playsuit is so nice! 🙂 IT would be perfect for a Valentine's date 🙂

I liked the wise words at the end of your post too – we should definitely all feel loved on Valentine's day, even those who are single have friends/family who love them 🙂

Away From The Blue Blog

Swathi Bhat
    February 14, 2016 at 5:05 am

You are beautiful inside out 🙂
    Love the romper specially the prints on it. Happy valentines day again XOXO

Maybelline Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon review | Curious And Confused Me

Donah @ SweetJellyBean
    February 17, 2016 at 1:04 pm

I want warm weather also so I can frolic in my favorite jumpsuit hahah. I love the floral design a lot, so spring / summery!

Ileana
    February 18, 2016 at 6:21 am

This outfit is so pretty! I love the romper and the print 🙂
    xoxo

novelstyleblog.com

Arian Yupangco
    February 21, 2016 at 3:07 pm

I've been wanting a romper for ages! I think I'll make my first one black so that I can wear it almost anywhere 🙂

♥Sarah♥
    February 21, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Love the pattern on it! Really Spring and also great for Valentines! =)

Laagan Kaayo
    February 21, 2016 at 5:36 pm

that jumpsuit is really pretty! the whole OOTD is perf for heart's dat! and you are so beautiful!

Beauty Blogette
    February 21, 2016 at 10:54 pm

The romper looks cute. It is a good choice for summer days.

Popiah C
    February 22, 2016 at 2:44 am

i see you are preparing for summer days. great choice of romper 😉

Cheryl F.
    February 22, 2016 at 5:36 am

Your outfit reminds me that summer is almost here. Anyway, I love wearing jumpsuits but the struggle to pee is real. Lol. You look good by the way.

Chaicy Style A Pastiche
    February 22, 2016 at 5:45 am

Love .. Love.. Love that Romper. You look fabulous in it and you styled perfectly.

xoxo – GIG Love – Chai – Style.. A Pastiche

International Directory Blogspot
    February 22, 2016 at 9:57 am

Hello . Want to share your blog with the world? To find people who share the same passions as you? Come join us.
    Register the name of your blog URL, the country
    The activity is only friendly
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    We hope that you will know our website from you friends.
    Have a great day
    friendly
    Chris
    We follow your blog, please Follow our return
    All entries will receive a corresponding degree has your blog

Khushboo Motihar
    February 22, 2016 at 2:59 pm

You are looking so cute dear! Your romper is really pretty! 🙂

Mia Foo
    February 22, 2016 at 3:50 pm

nice romper! it looks cute on you. rompers are really pretty, but it can be really troublesome during toilet visits.

Isabella Wong
    February 22, 2016 at 9:13 pm

Aww I so wish it was summer here so I could wear something like this! You look so cute! x
    Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog

Tamanna Islam
    February 23, 2016 at 5:28 am

you look cute on that floral print and love that sling bag aswell.

Do drop by… GreenStory

Maria Clara Novita Kusumahati
    February 23, 2016 at 9:52 am

its so great dress you wear for going outside.
    looks pretty good on you <3

Nia Everal
    February 23, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Cutr outfit. I love a playsuit/romper. For V'tines day. I wore my PJs and had breakfast in bed lol…